- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Airbnb
How to prepare for Airbnb company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Airbnb interviews
- You should know about Airbnb company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Airbnb interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Airbnb company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Airbnb company let’s see
- Airbnb Is Inc.’s 2014 Company of the Year
- Airbnb is projecting it will earn (before interest and taxes and depreciation) as much as $3.5 billion a year by 2020, according to sources close to the company.
Airbnb has divided job categories into mainly 5 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Airbnb
- Founded – August 2008 by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk
- Corporate headquarters – 888 Brannan Street, San Francisco, California
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: $2.6 billion (2017)
- Employees – 3,100 (2017)