- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Apple
How to prepare for Apple company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Apple interviews
- You should know about Apple company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Apple interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Apple company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Apple company let’s see
- Apple is the world’s largest information technology company by revenue and the world’s second-largest mobile phone manufacturer after Samsung.
- As of January 2016, more than one billion Apple products are actively in use worldwide.
- Adobe – Best place to work for Companies By Forbes, 2017
- 1st World’s Best Workplaces By Fortune Magazine, 2017
Apple has divided job categories into mainly 5 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Apple
- Founded – April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne
- Corporate headquarters – Apple Park, 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$229.234 billion (2017)
- Employees – 123,000(2017)