- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Cisco
How to prepare for Cisco company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Cisco interviews
- You should know about Cisco company Like projects, team, campus details etc.You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Cisco interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Cisco company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Cisco company let’s see
- Cisco ranked 3rd on Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces in 2017
- Scored 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, demonstrating Cisco as the best place to work for LGBT employees.
- Cisco was named a Military Friendly Silver Employer in 2018, demonstrating Cisco as a great employer for US veterans re-entering the civilian workforce.
- Singapore Cisco was ranked 2nd in great Workplaces to Work’s Best.
- Best of the Best Top Disability-Friendly Company by DIVERSEability Magazine for our dedication to disability inclusion.
- Forbes values brands on their financial merits instead of consumer surveys and Cisco ranked #9 among tech companies.
Cisco has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Cisco
- Founded – December 10, 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner
- Corporate headquarters – San Jose, California, United States
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$48.00 billion
- Employees – 73,711 (2016)