Dell is really good company
- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Dell
How to prepare for Dell company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Dell interviews
- You should know about Dell company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Dell interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Reason to choose Dell company?
- There are endless challenges and rewards.
- Opportunities across the globe.
- A culture that foster innovation, values, and a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Dell
- Founded – February 1, 1984 by Michael Dell
- Corporate headquarters – Round Rock, Texas, United States
- Revenue – US$54.9 billion (2016)
- Employees – 101,800 (2016)