- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Facebook
How to prepare for a Facebook company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Facebook interviews
- You should know about Facebook company Like projects, team, campus details etc.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Facebook interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose a Facebook company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Facebook company let’s see
- The website has won awards such as placement into the “Top 100 Classic Websites” by PC Magazine in 2007 and winning the “People’s Voice Award” from the Webby Awards in 2008.
- In 2010, Facebook won the Crunchie “Best Overall Startup Or Product” award for the third year in a row
Facebook has divided job categories into mainly 6 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Facebook
- Founded – February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg
- Corporate headquarters – Menlo Park, California, United States of America
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$40.653 billion (2017)
- Employees – 25,105 (December 31, 2017)