- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Flipkart
How to prepare for Flipkart company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Flipkart interviews
- You should know about Flipkart company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Flipkart interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Flipkart company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Flipkart company let’s see
- Flipkart.com was honored as the Young Turk of the Year at CNBC TV 18’s ‘India Business Leader Awards 2012’ (IBLA)
- Our workspaces are designed to promote harmony and productivity – there’s something for everyone
Flipkart has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Flipkart
- Founded – 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal
- Corporate headquarters – Bengaluru, India
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues:(US$3.0 billion) (2017)
- Employees – 30,000 (2016)