- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Goldman Sachs
How to prepare for Goldman Sachs company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Goldman Sachs interviews
- You should know about Goldman Sachs company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Goldman Sachs interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Goldman Sachs company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Goldman Sachs company let’s see
- It was ranked #27 on the list of best places to work by Fortune Magazine in 2017.
- In Business Week’s September 2008 release of the Best Places to Launch a Career, Goldman Sachs was ranked No.4 out of 119 total companies on the list.
Goldman Sachs has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Goldman Sachs
- Founded – 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs
- Corporate headquarters – 200 West Street, Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$42.254 billion (2017)
- Employees – 34,400 (2016)