- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Google
How to prepare for Google company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Google interviews
- You should know about Google company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Google interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Google company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Google company let’s see
- Google – The World’s 3rd Most Reputable Companies 2018 By Forbes, 2018
- Google is the most valuable brand in the world as of 2017
Google has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Google
- Founded – September 4, 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- Corporate headquarters – Googleplex, Mountain View, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: 109.65 billion US dollars
- Employees – 73,992 (2017)