IBM is really good company
- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at IBM
How to prepare for the IBM company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare IBM interviews
- You should know about IBM company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through IBM interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Reason to choose IBM company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for IBM company let’s see
- Mack life-changing impact
- IBM India was ranked among the 2017 Top 10 Best Companies for Women in India by Working Mother and AVTAR for the second year in a row.
- Be part of an open and collaborative culture
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- IBM MaaS360 with Watson
- IBM Verse
- IBM Spectrum Protect
- IBM Bare Metal Servers (US)
- IBM IOT Continuous Engineering
- IBM Maximo
IBM has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about IBM
- Founded – June 16, 19113 by Charles Ranlett Flint
- Corporate headquarters – Armonk, New York, U.S.
- Revenue – US$ 79.139 billion (2017)
- Employees – 380,300 (2017)