- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Infosys
How to prepare for Infosys company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Infosys interviews
- You should know about Infosys company Like projects, team, campus details etc.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Infosys interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Infosys company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Infosys company let’s see
- Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company i the world in terms of revenue
- You will learn to identify pressing problems around us all and work in your area of expertise to develop solutions that could not only be monetized for profits but could potentially change the world.
Infosys has divided job categories into mainly 4 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Java Developers & Leads
Java Architect/ PM
UI, Angular JS- Developers & Leads
Application Support Analyst
Service Now Developer
Senior Server(Unix/Linux) Admin
Informatica BDE/BDM developer
Reporting and Visualization
SAP BPC Consultant
Big Data Developer
Cloud and Platforms
UX/ UI Designer
Adobe CQ Developer
Angular JS Developer
Fun facts about Infosys
- Founded -7 July 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, S. Gopalakrishnan, S. D. Shibulal, K. Dinesh, N. S. Raghavan
- Corporate headquarters –Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$10.21 billion (2017)
- Employees -200,364 (March 2017)