- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Instagram
How to prepare for the Instagram company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Instagram interviews
- You should know about Instagram company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Instagram interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Instagram company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Instagram company let’s see
- Instagram won “Best Locally Made App” in the SF Weekly Web Awards in September 2011
- Apple Inc. named Instagram the “App of the Year” for 2011
- In 2015, Instagram was on No. 1 according to Mashable list of “The 100 best iPhone apps of all time,” noting Instagram as “one of the most influential social networks in the world.”
Instagram has divided job categories into mainly 5 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
The Total Number of Monthly Active Instagram Users: 800M+
Total Number of Daily Active Instagram Users: 500M+
Instagram Stories Daily Active Users: 250M+
Number of Businesses on Instagram: 25M
Instagram was Sold for: $1 billion
Fun facts about Instagram
- Founded – October 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger
- Corporate headquarters – Menlo Park, CA
Some interesting things about Instagram
- More than 50 Billion photos have been uploaded to Instagram so far.
- 200 million Instagrammers actively visit the profile of a business every day.
- When Instagram introduced videos, 5 million videos were uploaded in the first 24 hours
- The most popular hashtags on Instagram are #Love, #Instagood, #Me, #Cute, and #Follow.
- Instagram influencers are charging up to $100,000 for a sponsored post.