- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Intel
How to prepare for Intel company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Intel interviews
- You should know about Intel company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Intel interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Intel company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Intel company let’s see
- Intel got ranked #15 among Interbrand Best Global Brands 2017
- Intel – Best place to work for Companies By Forbes, 2017
- #45 World’s Best Workplaces By Fortune Magazine, 2017
- #8 Reputed company By 2017 GLOBAL REPTRAK® – MOST REPUTABLE COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
Intel has divided job categories into mainly 5 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Intel
- Founded – July 18, 1968 by Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore
- Corporate headquarters – Santa Clara, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$62.76 billion (2017)
- Employees – 106,000 (2017)