- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at LinkedIn
How to prepare for Linkedin company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Linkedin interviews
- You should know about Linkedin company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Linkedin interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Linkedin company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Linkedin company let’s see
- LinkedIn site has an Alexa Internet ranking as the 20th most popular website (October 2016).
- As of 2015, most of the company’s revenue came from selling access to information about its members to recruiters and sales professionals
Linkedin has divided job categories into mainly 2 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Linkedin
- Founded – December 28, 2002 by Reid Hoffman
- Corporate headquarters – Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
- Revenue – US$3 billion (2015)
- Employees – 9,732 (March 2016)