- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Microsoft
How to prepare for the Microsoft company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Microsoft interviews
- You should know about Microsoft company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Microsoft interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose Microsoft company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Microsoft company let’s see
- Microsoft – a 10th Best place to work for Companies By Forbes, 2017
- #7 World’s Most Admired Companies By Fortune Magazine, 2017
Microsoft has divided job categories into mainly 7 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Microsoft
- Founded – April 4, 1975, By Paul Allen and Bill Gates
- Corporate headquarters – Microsoft Redmond campus, Redmond, Washington, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$89.95 billion (2017)
- Employees – 124,000 (2016)