- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Netflix
How to prepare for Netflix company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Netflix interviews
- You should know about Netflix company Like projects, team, campus details etc.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Netflix interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Netflix company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Netflix company let’s see
- Time away works differently at Netflix. We don’t have a prescribed 9-to-5 workday, so we don’t have prescribed time off policies for salaried employees, either. We don’t set a holiday and vacation schedule, so you can observe what’s important to you—including when your mind and body need a break. We believe in working smarter, not harder.
- We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. Our parental leave policy is: “take care of your baby and yourself.” New parents are encouraged to take the time they feel is right and to ease back in as they want.
- Our philosophy is to pay at the top of a personal market so that we better attract and retain the few fantastic performers. To make the best estimate of a top of a personal market, we ask managers to think about three core questions: 1. What could the person get at other companies? 2. What would we be willing to pay to keep them? 3. What would a replacement person cost?
- At Netflix, you have the ability to impact the world through the work you do, revolutionizing internet entertainment and sharing great storytelling globally. We realize you may also want to make an impact in a more personal way by giving to the charitable organizations you care about. We want to do our part to support you and the organizations important to you through match contributions up to $10,000.
Netflix has divided job categories into mainly 5 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Netflix
- Founded – August 29, 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph
- Corporate headquarters – 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, California, United States
- Revenue – US$11.692 billion (2017)0
- Employees – 5,400 (2017)