- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Nvidia
How to prepare for Nvidia company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Nvidia interviews
- You should know about Nvidia company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Nvidia interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose Nvidia company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Nvidia company let’s see
- The world’s fastest GPU accelerators
- Fast communication
- Reliable infrastructure management
- Graphics processing units(GPU)
- Central processing units(CPU)
- Video Game Consoles
- DEEP LEARNING – Deep learning is the fastest-growing field in machine learning. It uses many-layered Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) to learn levels of representation and abstraction that make sense of data such as images, sound, and text.
- NVIDIA DRIVE Platform – The NVIDIA DRIVE Platform is an autonomous computing platform that enables automakers and Tier-1 suppliers to accelerate production of automated and autonomous vehicles. It scales from a palm-sized, energy efficient module for AutoCruise capabilities, to a powerful AI supercomputer capable of autonomous driving.
- VIRTUAL REALITY – VRWorks™ is a comprehensive suite of APIs, libraries, and engines that enable application and headset developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences.
- SMART CITIES – NVIDIA Metropolis is an edge-to-cloud platform for smart cities.
Nvidia has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Nvidia
- Founded – April 1993 by Jensen Huang , Chris Malachowsky and Curtis Priem
- Corporate headquarters – Santa Clara, California, U.S.
- Revenue – US$6.91 billion (2016)
- Employees – 10,000 (January 2017)