- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Oracle
How to prepare for Oracle company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Oracle interviews
- You should know about Oracle company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Oracle interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Oracle company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Oracle company let’s see
- In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- A network of talented and motivated colleagues striving for excellence
Oracle has divided job categories into mainly 2 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Oracle
- Founded – June 16, 1977, by Larry Ellison co-founded Oracle Corporation in 1977 with Bob Miner and Ed Oates under the name Software Development Laboratories (SDL)
- Corporate headquarters – Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States
- Revenue – US$37.73 billion (2017)
- Employees – 138,000 (2017)