- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Qualcomm
How to prepare for Qualcomm company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Qualcomm interviews
- You should know about Qualcomm company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Qualcomm interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Qualcomm company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Qualcomm company let’s see
- Qualcomm has earned a distinguished reputation that goes beyond CDMA.
- Qualcomm is among the members of the S&P 100 Index, Barron’s 500, Financial Times Most Valuable Global 500 Companies and FORTUNE 500.
- Its unique work environment, dedicated workforce, and expertise have also earned Qualcomm a place among Forbes America’s Best Employers and FORTUNE’s Most Admired Companies.
Qualcomm has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Qualcomm
- Founded – 1985 by Irwin Jacobs and Andrew Viterbi
- Corporate headquarters – San Diego, California, U.S.
- Revenue – US$23.55 billion (2016)
- Employees – 33,500 (2016)