- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Salesforce
How to prepare for Salesforce company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Salesforce interviews
- You should know about Salesforce company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Salesforce interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Salesforce company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Salesforce company let’s see
- Salesforce is the first CRM platform that’s bringing artificial intelligence to everyone.
- As of early 2018, it is one of the most highly valued American cloud computing companies with a market capitalization above $88 billion.
- In August 2017, Salesforce announced that it had reached the $10 billion revenue run rate becoming the first enterprise cloud company to do so.
Salesforce has divided job categories into mainly 4 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Salesforce
- Founded – 1999 by Marc Benioff and Parker Harris
- Corporate headquarters – The Landmark San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$8.39 billion (2017)
- Employees – 25,178 (2017)