- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Samsung
How to prepare for Samsung company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Samsung interviews
- You should know about Samsung company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Samsung interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Samsung company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Samsung company let’s see
- The world’s 2nd largest information technology company – Samsung Electronics measured by 2015 revenues, and 5th in market value)
- Samsung Heavy Industries – The world’s 2nd largest shipbuilder measured by 2010 revenues
- Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T are respectively the world’s 13th and 36th largest construction companies
- world’s 14th largest life insurance company – Samsung Life Insurance
Samsung has divided job categories into mainly 2 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
R&D is that the core of who we are as a company, and we consistently invest more in the research and development of new technology than anyone else in the industry. Whether you are a hardware engineer or software developer (or a combination of the two) there are opportunities at Samsung to work on next-generation devices, materials, and software solutions to be incorporated into products that will enrich the lives of millions of people worldwide.
People are not all the same, so we do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to design. We have designers working in all regions of the world who combine their own ideas with a deep understanding of unique customer needs to create the very best products and solutions. There are exciting opportunities at Samsung to work in different areas including product, UI/UX, and graphic design.
Fun facts about Samsung
- Founded -1 March 1938 by Lee Byung-chul
- Corporate headquarters – 40th floor Samsung Electronics Building, 11, Seocho-daero 74-gil, Seocho District, Seoul, South Korea
- Revenue – US$305 billion (2014)
- Employees – 489,000 (2014)