- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Sap Labs
How to prepare for Sap Labs company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Sap Labs interviews
- You should know about Sap Labs company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Sap Labs interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose Sap Labs company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Sap Labs company let’s see
- As of 2016, SAP is the world’s third-largest software and programming company.
- Since 2012, SAP has acquired several companies that sell cloud-based products, with several multibillion-dollar.
- Sap Labs – Best place to work for Companies By Forbes, 2017
Sap Labs has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Sap Labs
- Founded – 1972 by Dietmar Hopp, Klaus Tschira, Hans-Werner Hector, Hasso Plattner, and Claus Wellenreuther
- Corporate headquarters – Walldorf, Germany
- Revenue – €22.062 billion (2016)
- Employees – 84,183 (Q4 2016)