- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at TCS
How to prepare for TCS company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare TCS interviews
- You should know about TCS company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through TCS interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose TCS company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for TCS company let’s see
- TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company
- TCS is the world’s 9th largest IT services provider by revenue. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
TCS has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about TCS
- Founded – 1968 by J. R. D. Tata and F.C. Kohli
- Corporate headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Revenue – US$17.57 billion (2017)
- Employees – 387,223 (June 2017)