- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Tesla
How to prepare for Tesla company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Tesla interviews
- You should know about Tesla company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Tesla interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
- Kroger Feedback survey for Kroger Digital Coupons
Why to choose Tesla company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Tesla company let’s see
- Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. They hire the world’s best and brightest people to help make this future a reality.
- At Tesla, Employees are solving the world’s most important problems with talented individuals who share their passion to change the world.
Tesla has divided job categories into mainly 4 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Tesla
- Founded – July 1, 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning
- Corporate headquarters – Palo Alto, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$ 11.76 billion (2017)
- Employees – 37,543 (2017)