- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Twitter
How to prepare for a Twitter company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Twitter interviews
- You should know about the Twitter company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go throughTwitter interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose a Twitter company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Twitter company let’s see
- Be ready with the scalable architecture knowledge because Twitter can handle up to 108,590,615 followers
Twitter has divided job categories into mainly 6 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Twitter
- Founded – March 21, 2006, by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams
- Corporate headquarters – San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Revenue – US$ 2.44 billion (2017)
- Employees -3,372 (2017)