- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Uber
How to prepare for Uber company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Uber interviews
- You should know about Uber company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Uber interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why to choose Uber company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Uber company let’s see
- In 2013, Uber was tech company of the year.
- On 5 November 2017, revealed that Uber is one of many corporations that used offshore companies to minimize taxes.
Uber has divided job categories into mainly 7 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Uber
- Founded – March 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp
- Corporate headquarters – San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Revenue – Fiscal 2016 Revenues: US$6.5 billion (2016)
- Employees – More than 12,000 worldwide