- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Visa
How to prepare for the Visa company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Visa interviews
- You should know about Visa company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Visa interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose Visa company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Visa company let’s see
- Visa is the world’s second-largest card payment organization (debit and credit cards combined), after being surpassed by China UnionPay in 2015, based on the annual value of card payments transacted and a number of issued cards.
Visa has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Visa
- Founded – 1958 by Dee Hock
- Corporate headquarters –Foster City, California, United States
- Revenue – Fiscal 2017 Revenues: US$18.358 billion(2017)
- Employees – 11,300 (2015)