Walmart is really good company
- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Walmart
How to prepare for Walmart company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Walmart interviews
- You should know about Walmart company Like projects, team, campus details etc.You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Walmart interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Reason to choose Walmart company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for Walmart company let’s see
- Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue – approximately US$480 billion according to Fortune Global 500 list in 2016
- The largest private employer in the world with 2.3 million employees
Walmart has divided job categories into mainly 3 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Walmart
- Founded – July 2, 1962 by Sam Walton
- Corporate headquarters – Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- Revenue – US$500.34 billion (2018)
- Employees – 2.3 million, Worldwide (2018)