- Interview Difficulty
- Best Place to work
- Benefits at Workday
How to prepare for Workday company?
Programmers, Follow these easy basic steps to prepare Workday interviews
- You should know about Workday company Like projects, team, campus details etc. You can spend some time here and read this article.
- Learn any one OOP programming languages: Like Java, C++, Python.
- Learn Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Practice – Code! Code! Code! – Every day 2hours minimum.
- Go through Workday interview experiences.
- Prepare your resume & read it 10 times before interview.
Why choose the Workday company?
Programmers, Why to prepare for workday company let’s see
- Workday was founded on a disruptive idea to put people at the center of enterprise software.
- Achieved an industry-leading 98 percent customer satisfaction rating this year.
Workday has divided job categories into mainly 9 parts for Engineers! Let’s see where your interest and skills match.
Fun facts about Workday
- Founded – March 2005 by Dave Duffield andAneel Bhusri
- Corporate headquarters – Pleasanton, California, United States
- Revenue – US$1.56 billion (2017)
- Employees – 6,900